Warrant for Delinquent Taxes 2022. Properties subject to Tax Sale:
229 Thacher Road
14 Hummingbird Lane
97 West Street
363 Sharkeyville Road
157 East Street
- ONE TAX BILL IS MAILED TO THE PROPERTY OWNER OF RECORD AS OF APRIL 1st EACH YEAR. This mailing usually goes out in August.
- If your taxes are paid by an escrow, it is your responsibility to provide the escrow with your tax information or a copy of your tax bill.
- Due dates are by 4 p.m. on the 15th of September, November, February and May, and there is no grace period.
- Federal post marks of the due date are accepted as on time.
- Interest on late installments is 1% per month.
- Notices for late installments are sent monthly.
- Unpaid taxes are delinquent after May 15th annually, and incur an immediate 8% penalty.
- Payments can be remitted by mail, made at the office, or left in the office drop box.
- The town does not accept credit cards nor electronic payments.