Documents and Forms
The Town of Bolton has enacted ordinances, policies, and plans that govern land development, construction, events, and other issues that affect the health and welfare of town residents.
Audit Reports and Auditor’s Letters
- FY 2019-2020 Audit – Sullivan, Powers, & Co, P.C., Montpelier, VT
Town of Bolton, Vermont – 2020 Audit Report
Auditor’s Letter 2020
- FY 2018-2019 Audit – Sullivan, Powers, & Co, P.C., Montpelier, VT
Town of Bolton, Vermont – 2019 Audit Report
Auditor’s Letter 2019
- FY 2017-2018 Audit – Sullivan, Powers, & Co, P.C., Montpelier, VT
Town of Bolton, Vermont – 2018 Audit Report
- FY 2016-2017 Audit – Sullivan, Powers, & Co, P.C., Montpelier, VT
Town of Bolton, Vermont – 2017 Audit Report
You may get a marriage license from the Bolton Town Office if one or both of the applicants are residents of Bolton. If one of you resides in Vermont but not in Bolton, you must get your license from the town of residence. If neither of you resides in Vermont, you may get your license from any town clerk in Vermont.
Licenses are only good for 60 days so plan getting your license no more than 60 days from your wedding date.
- Call the Bolton Town Office at (802) 434-5075 to set up an appointment. Allow approximately 15 minutes.
- Bring a filled out application form (see below).
- At least one of you needs to sign the final printed license in front of a town clerk.
- Fee: $60 for the license; $10 for a certified copy mailed to you after the wedding.
Application Form & Information:
- Getting Married in Vermont FAQ about getting married in Vermont
- Marriage License Application Form
- Information for Officiants Important information if your officiant is NOT a Vermont Justice of the Peace or recognized clergy person. Please note: temporary officiants (including family members, friends, out-of-state clergy, etc.) must obtain authorization to perform a marriage. See Getting Married in Vermont and Information for Officiants.
Municipal Excess Weight Permit Form
Preston Pond Management Plan
- Preston Pond Management Plan Approved October 3, 2017
- PPCA Forest Management Plan Stand 6 Amendment
- PPMP Attachments
- PPCA Associated Surveys
- Summary of Vermont Recording Fee Changes Effective: July 1, 2019
Studies about Bolton
- Voter Registration Information Register, change your name or address on-line.