Bolton Community and Energy Fair
The 4th annual Bolton Community Fair is returning to Smilie school for the most ambitious event we have ever hosted. We are working with the Energy Committee who is putting on their first Energy Fair, Bolton History Group, Bolton Community Network, and RiseVT to create an awesome event. We will have lots of vendors and yummy treats both free and for sale.
Local performances of dancing and singing….. details to come.
We also have lots of fun activities planned for the kiddos like making art, bobbing for apples, bingo and hopefully the Sun Common Bouncy House if the weather is good!
- Sign up for a FREE energy efficiency audit offered by Efficiency Vermont (500 available statewide)
- Learn if you qualify for free weatherization of your home (income-dependent)- stop those cold drafts stealing your heat!
- Find out about Efficiency Vermont’s brand new rebate that covers a large share of weatherizing your home
- Learn about tightening up your home, find out all about heat pumps and pellet boilers
- Come see electric and plug-in cars, how they might work for you, and what rebates are available for electric vehicles and chargers
- 12.30 – Drive Electric VT – learn about electric cars and programs
- 1.30 – Efficiency Vermont – DIY weatherization, heat pumps, wood pellets
- 2.30 – Button up – sign up for a free energy audit of your home
- 3.30 – CVOEO – Free weatherization for income-qualified residents (Champlain valley office of economic development)
Harvest Dinner 5-7pm
Come on out and join family, friends, neighbors for a Harvest Dinner Potluck before the cold
winter winds start to blow and we all snuggle in at home to hibernate until Town Meeting Day in March!
The town will provide: Ham! Turkey! Vegetarian Lasagna! Rolls! Butter! Harvest Dinner Cake!
Along with cider, milk, tea and coffee, and all paper products and eating utensils.
Please bring: your favorite entre, side dish, or dessert to share, your serving utensil, and your
Hope to see you there! Any questions – call the Town Office or email email@example.com