Bolton Community Fair, 2017
Stay current and share with your friends our Facebook Page
The second annual fair is a wonderful opportunity for Bolton and surrounding towns to come together as a community. The Bolton Valley Resort has invited us to hold this year’s fair in the Nordic Sports Center. We have over 30 local businesses showing their neighbors what they do and sell their goods.
Fun for the whole family!
There will be all kinds of family activities: Big kids and Small kids bouncy houses, bean bag toss tour, Bingo with prizes, Foosball, Billiards, Frisbee Golf, Playground, trail hiking, food/drink vendors, refreshments (including: Cider Mill Hollow – cider and donuts, and Artisan Coffee,) and other fun stuff.
Great raffle prizes including:
- an adult season pass from Bolton Valley
- a 4 some from the West Bolton Golf Club
- Varin’s Gravel Pit is donating gravel, sand, or stone (up to 14 yards) with free local delivery by Bill Atwood
- Gift certificates from Allium, Prohibition Pig, Black Back Pub, Papa McKees, and Green Acres Homestead
- Art work by David Goodrich
- Donation from Bridge Street Hair
Proceeds will be shared by the Bolton Fire Department and the Senior Dinners.
Join your neighbors for a fun family outing on September 16 from 10-1pm.