Capital Planning Committee
The Bolton Capital Planning Committee was re-authorized by the Bolton Select Board on May 4, 2020 until May 4, 2022. For more details, or if you are interested in joining the Capital Planning Committee, contact the Town Office.
Note: Documents linked to this page are PDFs.
- Joss Besse, Resident, Chair
- Jen Dudley-Gaillard, Resident, Vice Chair
- Planning Commission member Steve Barner
- Tony Barbagallo, Resident
- All members were appointed to one year terms in March 2021 expiring in March 2022.
The CPC meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm.
As of July 1, 2021, the CPC is returning to in-person meetings held at the Bolton Town Office, with a virtual option for participation.
Upcoming Meeting AGENDA
- No meetings are currently scheduled.
2022 AGENDAS AND ACCEPTED MINUTES
2020 AGENDAS, ACCEPTED MINUTES AND DOCUMENTS
- CPC Agenda March 11, 2020
- CPC Minutes March 11, 2020
- CPC Agenda February 4, 2020
- CPC Minutes February 4, 2020
- CPC Agenda January 2, 2020
- CPC Minutes January 2, 2020
- A Capital Assets Schedule Draft 2.4.2020
- B_Capital Project Worksheet Draft 2.4.20
- Capital Improvement Plan Policy Draft 2.4.20
- CPC FY21 Capital Budget Recommendations 1.2.20
- Copy of CPC FY21 Capital Budget 1.2.20