- Bolton Gazette – Bolton’s monthly newsletter. To receive the Gazette electronically, email the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Front Porch Forum (Free community-building service. Bolton’s forum is only open to the people who live here. It’s all about helping neighbors connect.)
- Town of Bolton Facebook page
- Camels Hump Middle School (CHMS)
- Mount Mansfield Unified Union School District
- Mount Mansfield Union High School (MMU)
- Smilie Memorial Elementary School
- Certified copies of a birth or death certificate or a marriage license.
- How to Get Married in Vermont
- Application for Vermont License of Civil Marriage – Bring the complete application to the town office in the town of residence. The Bolton Town Office is open Monday through Thursday, 8-4 p.m. Please allow 10-15 minutes to get your license. There is a $80 fee for a marriage license plus $10 for a certified copy.
- Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Website
- Current energy efficient heating, cooling and appliance rebates from Efficiency Vermont
- ECOS Project (Sustainable Communities)
- Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Vermont Homestead Tax Declaration – In order to receive a state Property Tax Adjustment, you must file a Vermont Homestead Declaration (usually filed when you are completing your income tax). The town does NOT have purview over either the Homestead Declaration or the Property Tax Adjustment. If you have questions or issues with either, you must contact the Vermont Department of Taxes.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Tax Website – File a return, request for an extension or a Homestead Declaration, make payments, or check on the status of your return.
- Vermont State Voter Page – Register to vote, change your address, request an absentee ballot, check out a sample ballot, obtain election information.
- VERV: Vermont Emergency Response Volunteer
- VT-Alert – Receive personalized alerts via phone, text or email about emergencies that affect you and your loved ones.
Bolton does not have its own public library. Bolton residents may purchase cards at neighboring towns’ libraries. Bolton voters vote annually on library card reimbursements, and if approved, can request reimbursement for cards purchased at the Richmond or Waterbury libraries. Contact the Town Office to inquire if reimbursements are available.
- Bolton Valley Resort
- Catamount Trail Association
- Climbing Resource Access Group – CRAGVT
- Cross Vermont Trail Association
- Green Mountain Club
- VAST – Vermont Association of Snow Travelers