DATE: September 21, 2023
TRAFFIC IMPACT: Traffic Control with one-lane of alternating travel motorists can expect moderate traffic delays during all working hours. PLEASE slow down and follow the posted speed limits.
PROJECT UPDATE: Completed installation of the second lift of pavement between Baker Street and the I-89 Exit 11 interchange. Began driveway tie-ins within the Richmond Village; Continued adjusting the sewer structures to pavement grade within the Richmond Village.
The following is the anticipated work schedule for the week beginning September 24, 2023:
Sunday through Friday – 7:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.:
- Continue adjustment of the drainage structures between Lemroy Court and Baker Street.
- Continue ditching and shoulder work between Baker Street and the I-89 Exit 11 interchange.
Monday Through Friday – 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.:
- Weather permitting, continue the final lift of paving at the eastern end of the project between Cochran Road and Lemroy Court.
- Weather permitting, continue paving the second lift of pavement from Kenyon Road to the Richmond/Williston town line.
- Continue driveway tie-ins from the eastern end of the project in Bolton to Lemroy Court.
- Continue shoulder work throughout the project limits.
PLEASE USE CAUTION AND FOLLOW THE POSTED SPEED LIMITS!