Meeting called to order at
Planning Commission members present: Jim Bralich (), Rodney Pingree, Linda Baker,
Planning Commission members absent: Chris Haggerty, Steve Barner
MPG Advisory Committee members present: Jen Andrews, Joss Besse
MPG Advisory Committee members absent: Margot Pender, Pete Siegel, Rob Heimbuch, Dick Ward, Gerry Mullen
1. Zoning districts and uses, draft review
2. Article III, General Regulations, draft review
4. Other communications/mail
5. Any other business
The committee reviewed the draft of the zoning district map and zoning district tables to prepare for the public forum. Discussion and changes included:
· If the setbacks are now too small in VI, leave alone for now.
· Page 2. (E) (3). Change “landscaped” to vegetative or green strip.
· Page 3. VII. Setbacks, change: 25 – 25 – 20 for single/two family residential uses, 35-25-25 for other uses.
· Page 5. RI. Change minimum setback/side to 35 feet.
· Note setbacks in Forest District – within an approved building envelope. Add to (e) 2. Outhouses?
· Page 11. Conservation district, (B), permitted uses 5. Delete “dwelling” from “Dwelling/camp.”
Agenda Item #2 – Article III draft
The committee continued the review of draft of Article III (That handout is on file at the Town Clerk’s office with these minutes), and discussion included:
· Revisit height/definition. Utilize a side by side comparison for that language, current vs. proposed
Agenda Item #3–
The next scheduled meeting of the MPG Advisory Committee
will be Monday,
Amy will contact Fire Chief Mike Gervia to get information on fire access to roofs, especially in VII.
The meeting adjourned at
Clerk, Planning Commission
These minutes are unofficial until accepted.
__________________________ , 2004.
Linda Baker, Chair