Bolton Conservation Commission
The Bolton Conservation Commission’s role is to promote stewardship of natural and cultural resources in our town and to advise the Select Board, Planning Commission, and Development Review Board on matters relating to the environment. The members are appointed by the Select Board and while the current membership of the Conservation Commission consists of diverse backgrounds and some expertise in the fields of ecology and natural resources, we draw on professionals in the private and public realms to assist our efforts.
Conservation Commission Links and Maps are at the bottom of the page after the CC minutes.
Conservation Commission Members
Contact the Conservation Commission through the Town Office, (802) 434-5075
- Amy Ludwin, Chair (term expires 3/2019)
- Virginia Haviland (term expires 3/2018)
- Ali Kosiba (term expires 3/2020)
- Steve McLeod (term expires 3/2019)
- Jerry Mullen, Vice Chair (term expires 3/2018)
The Bolton Conservation Commission’s regular meeting date is the third Monday of the month, every two months, from 6 – 8 p.m.
Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
Draft Meeting Minutes
Accepted Meeting Minutes & Agendas 2017
- BCC Agenda November 27, 2017
- BCC Agenda October 16, 2017
- BCC Minutes October 16, 2017
- BCC Agenda September 25, 2017
- BCC Minutes September 25, 2017
- BCC Agenda June 12, 2017
- BCC Minutes June 12, 2017
- BCC Agenda April 10, 2017
- BCC Minutes April 10, 2017
- BCC Agenda March 7, 2017
- BCC Minutes March 7, 2017
- BCC Agenda February 20, 2017
- BCC Minutes February 20, 2017
- BCC Agenda January 23, 2017
- BCC Minutes January 23, 2017
Conservation Commission Maps
Preston Pond Conservation Area
This conserved parcel is located between Stage and Notch Roads in West Bolton, and includes a variety of natural features, including wetlands, ponds and cliffs, diverse animal habitat, and a network of hiking and skiing trails. In addition, the VAST trail system traverses the area on a shared use trail.