Town of Bolton – Communication
- Bolton Fire Department Facebook page
- Bolton Gazette – Bolton’s monthly newsletter. To receive the Gazette electronically, email the Town Clerk at email@example.com
- Front Porch Forum (Free community-building service. Bolton’s forum is only open to the people who live here. It’s all about helping neighbors connect.)
- Town of Bolton Facebook page
- Camels Hump Middle School (CHMS)
- Mount Mansfield Modified Union School District
- Mount Mansfield Union High School (MMU)
- Smilie Memorial Elementary School
- Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Website
- ECOS Project (Sustainable Communities)
- Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Tax Website – File a return, request for an extension or a Homestead Declaration, make payments, or check on the status of your return.
- Vermont State Voter Page – Register to vote, change your address, request an absentee ballot, check out a sample ballot, obtain election information.
- VERV: Vermont Emergency Response Volunteer
- Western Slopes (Bolton, Huntington, Jericho, Richmond & Huntington business association)
Bolton does not have its own public library. Bolton residents may get a card at neighboring libraries for a fee.
- Bolton Valley Resort
- Catamount Trail Association
- Climbing Resource Access Group – CRAGVT
- Chittenden East Youth Football – Wolverines
- Cross Vermont Trail Association
- Green Mountain Club
- VAST – Vermont Association of Snow Travelers
Bolton has information on resources for seniors, the Community Senior Center of Bolton, Richmond and Huntington and activities in Bolton for seniors on our website.
- South Burlington Vet Center
- State of Vermont Office of Veterans’ Affairs
- VA Medical Center – White River Junction
- Vermont Veteran’s Home